Thursday, June 02, 2005

Auras and readings and healings, oh my.

Today I participated in a group aura photo. I think it was originally intended as a gag gift for someone's birthday, and I think some of the participants still think of it as that... But I was very intrigued by the whole thing. When the people conducting things like aura photos/readings/healings/etc truly seem to believe in what they are doing, it's surprisingly hard for me not to believe in it too.

The psychics were quite patient with us as we did our group photo, though I'm convinced they were cringing inside at our seven clashing auras the entire time. We only got one copy of the good one and all I really recall in terms of being able to interpret it, is a bright splash of yellow near one of the people. "In good health and friendly..." Yeah, that sounds about right.

They do pet aura photos too (and pet aura photo/reading combos, all of which I must admit I am not at all likely to buy into). But if I did, and if I could get her to sit still long enough, Luna's aura would be DARK RED. I'm pretty sure of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment