Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Five things bugging me today.

None get qualifying "bugging me more than they should" comments either. This shit bugs me. In no particular order...

1. That kids have to pimp their wares in front of local businesses because the stupid government is too stupid to properly fund after-school programs. I hate saying no... but then again, I also hate handing over $2 to a 13 year old and getting a crappy candy bar back. Is this really for your baseball team, kid?

2. That pedestrians crossing in front of my apartment garage gate glare at me with PURE HATRED when my car and I crawl at turtle pace through the gate and don't realize they're there, so they have to step out of the way. Um, hello, you can HEAR the gate opening, therefore you KNOW that a car is most likely coming out, so perhaps you should STOP AND LOOK instead of continuing on your way and then shooting me menacing looks for not being able to SEE THROUGH CONCRETE. Sheesh.

3. That some people are in SUCH A HURRY that they cannot wait for me to cross the street before proceeding through the stop sign. Noooooo, they have to inch their way toward me until they are feet from me and then STOMP on the gas as soon as I've cleared their path. Gosh, I'm SO sorry I caused you to be 4 seconds later than you would've been.

4. That celebrity gossip is so freaking violent. Everybody's either slamming/attacking/fighting with/blasting each other, or being slammed/attacked/fought with/blasted. Can't we all just get along?? I know being a celebrity is, like, SO hard and all, but come on.

5. There is just not enough time in the day. In the week. In the life.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, Jen(n), when you said "peddle their wares," I wasn't thinking of candy bars. Shame on me.

    Maybe the hostile, hurried pedestrians and drivers need a touch of external defibrillator...mwa-ha-haah.

    ReplyDelete