Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Tenacious A.

And again with the ants.

Tonight I was investigating the source of the ant I found wandering around my kitchen counter, and opened the cabinet underneath the kitchen sink. AHA!! I immediately wiped out about ten critters*, and then started cleaning out the cabinet's contents so I could do some major reconn. In doing so I found a few who were meandering ON the box of Grants Kills Ants! And a few who were hanging about on the can of Ant Raid!!

Ballsy little fuckers, those ants.

________________
* Whenever wiping out ants I rotate between saying "sorry, little ants, but we cannot cohabitate," which I stole from a friend in an effort to generate some kind of karmic balance with the world, and "there is no escaping here!" from Natural Born Killers. Hopefully between the two I'll either come back as something other than a cockroach, or earn a little respect in hell.

1 comment:

  1. CLEARLY YOU NEED TO UPGRADE TO A SAFARI BUG VACUUM. EDUCATIONAL AND FUN!!!

    (cough)

    Sorry...I was reading Cat Town.

    ReplyDelete