Friday, March 04, 2005

Stuff that bugs me more than it should.

In no particular order: That the guy on the bus called everyone he knew to tell them he was on his way home, and that he was shouting because he was ON THE BUS. That laundry in my building costs $3.50 a load. That the guy I met at the comic book convention didn't ask me for my number or email or anything. That the Food Network airs "Unwrapped." That I went to the gym and did laundry on a Friday night. That I totally blew up at someone today at work instead of talking to him like a rational human being. That Luna likes to bat the venetian blinds just to hear the noise. That Katie Holmes and Chris Klein have split.

And why it shouldn't bug me, in the order above: Wherever you go there will be annoying people (and in some cases you're the annoying person). Hey, at least I have laundry in my building. I wasn't really interested in him anyway. I suppose there are people on this planet who do want to see how cheesy poofs and string cheese are made. It's by choice, it really is. He pissed me off and he deserved it. She's bored as hell and I'm sitting here on the computer. OK do I even need to go there??

No comments:

Post a Comment