Monday, January 21, 2008

You're older than you've ever been. And now you're even older.

I am not posting this in order to get "happy birthday" emails or comments, but if that is a consequence, I'm okay with it. I have already received many emails - and two voice mails where people sang "happy birthday" and neither were from my mom, so that was kinda cool. (Although I think those two folks now owe Warner/Chappell $10,000.)

Today is my 33rd birthday. This means that I now share the same age as Alyson Hannigan, Hilary Swank, Joaquin Phoenix, Leo DiCaprio, Ryan Seacrest, Posh Spice and Penelope Cruz... but that I am younger by a few months than Drew Barrymore, David Beckham, Angelina Jolie, Tobey Macguire, Kate Winslet, Tiger Woods... and Tara Reid.

Thank goodness there is someone on that list who I can look at and say, "My life is so much better than theirs."

And now you're older still.

Seacrest out. (Oh, did you think I meant Tara Reid?)

________________
(I did. Actually... it was quite a toss up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment