Sunday, January 13, 2008

Except that I can't get that damn pie song out of my head.

Waitress is just as good as they all say it is. With any other casting it just wouldn't have worked. Good job, Sunday Boling and Meg Morman.

And the same can be said for The Dead Girl, other than the part about it being just as good as they all say it is because I haven't heard much (if anything) about this movie. But as a general rule, I'll see anything with Toni Collette, and when you put her with Giovanni Ribisi, Piper Laurie, Marcia Gay Harding and the newly brilliant Josh Brolin, well... you find yourself overlooking the fact that you also have to watch Brittany Murphy - but even she was really good. Anyway, it's four vignettes about seven people affected by the same person's death, put together really well. Good job, people associated with this movie.

"Gonna make a pie..." AAAARGH.

2 comments:

  1. ...with a heart in the middle!

    that song was running through my head for weeks.

    now all the juno songs are stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete