Sunday, January 13, 2008

This just in, brah...

100% pure adrenaline brings restored faith in humanity.

Of late I've become a believer that there is one thing out there for everyone, just one thing in the world that would cause them to agree to split the prize money equally just to be doing that thing they love with people who share their love of that thing.

I can't wait to find out what my thing is... I'm sure that like the dream house, or the timeless song, or the perfect wave, I'll know it as soon as I see it.

Coincidentally, or serendipitously, or whatever - I watched the Sundance Iconoclast session with Ed Vedder and Laird Hamilton this morning. And now I really want to learn how to surf. Maybe I should become AN F... B... I AGENT!

2 comments:

  1. have you seen "step into liquid"? it's a totally awesome documentary about laird hamilton and big wave surfing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah some friends actually went to the Mavericks competition a few years ago, and hosted a viewing of this plus their video of the competition.

    Surfers RULE.

    ReplyDelete