Monday, October 29, 2007

Oh, and remember: next Friday... is Hawaiian shirt day.

As part of Mandatory Fun Day tomorrow, we have to tell two truths and a lie. My competitive side is trying to think up outlandish truths and lies I could tell about myself. So far on both ends, I've got:

  • My dream pet is a six foot albino Burmese python.
  • I've been to six of the seven continents.
  • I can break into almost any car made before the year 1997.
  • I've never been to Big Sur.
  • I once wore a pink bunny suit, stood in front of a grocery store and sold candy for charity.
  • I love rocky road ice cream.
  • I've seen Hair at least 25 times.
BOR-RING.

Maybe I should mention that time I spent as a chicken sexer in college, or my eBay collection of potato chips that look like Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment