Wednesday, October 24, 2007

All's quiet.

I haven't been posting as much lately, and I don't expect to be posting more than 2-3 times/week in the coming weeks. There's just too much going on, most of which I can't talk about here. Or that I'm choosing not to talk about. It's been an interesting and extremely challenging month, both personally and professionally. Generally speaking, part of me is in it for the long haul, and the other part is ready to run screaming to Toronto or some other far away place for six months or the rest of my life.

However! This does not mean that I'm not signing up for NaNoReMo (I have read one chapter of, and I intend to finish in November, The Brothers K, which I bought because of the great job the author did on The River Why but which I have sat on for about 3 years)... And I will update you all accordingly. My goal is to take at least 3 lunch hours per week in the alcove where I can eat and read in peace.

My ultimate goal, actually, is to get through that book so that I can start on Chronicles, which I've been sitting on since Christmas 2005. Pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment