Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday five.

Five reasons I hate California drivers (myself excluded), in no particular order:

  • If you're in the left lane on a three lane road, and you suddenly realize you need to make a right turn, instead of going to the next intersection to turn around, you cut across three lanes of traffic and screech to a turn.
  • You don't use your freakin' turn signal. NO ONE USES THEIR TURN SIGNALS. (Except me. AHEM.)
  • You don't care about pedestrians unless you are one at the moment.
  • You think it's okay to block the intersection even though the road clearly states: KEEP CLEAR.
  • You don't understand the zipper concept of merging lanes. Come on, people, the car in front of me goes, then I go, then you behind me go. It's not rocket science.
This lame post brought to you by CALIFORNIA DRIVERS.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, Joey and I ALWAYS lament the fact that NOBODY uses their turn signals in CA (except us, and, apparently, you -- so that makes 3 of us). It is SO irritating!

    Another one to add to your list: Few CA drivers seem to know how to use the turn lane. And if you need to get in a turn lane, turn into it early enough so your rear isn't left hanging in the lane you are vacating, backing up traffic for those behind you because you are blocking the way and they have to freaking go around you. Aaarghhhh!

    ReplyDelete