Sunday, August 05, 2007

Welcome to my thought process, 3-5:30am this morning.

I woke up at the usual witching hour this morning and wasn't able to go back to sleep. So I flipped through infomercials and prayer shows until I ran across The Bone Collector.

I'm sure no one cares but spoilers follow.

I was convinced that it was the stupid cop. He must've been doing it on purpose, losing evidence and not linking clues together. I spent 90% of the movie very disappointed in Denzel, that he would participate in such a lame movie. (But also very impressed with Denzel because his portrayal of a quadriplegic was astounding. He never moved a muscle he wasn't supposed to move. And also very jealous of Queen Latifah because she got to play his caretaker. Sigh.)

But then the end twisted and turned, and it wasn't the stupid cop, and even though the ending and the movie overall were still lame, my faith in humanity was restored.

And then I watched five minutes of Parental Control and all that faith went right out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment