Saturday, August 11, 2007

"I can't believe we're paying to watch something we could see on TV for free!"

I only paid $6.25 to watch The Simpsons Movie. Afterward I made up a word that summed up how I felt about it: funforgetable.* As in, I enjoyed watching it, but afterward, I couldn't really recall any of the good jokes and actually didn't think too much about it. Except for that motorcycle trick - that looked AWESOME.

For fans, it would be well worth your $6.25 (or better yet, a two-for-one Parkway viewing). Non-fans probably stopped reading at the first sentence in which case, goodbye, everybody!

________________
* Go ahead - google it. You'll get three major responses, only one of which is in English. Therefore I can claim that I made it up. Where's that Oxford Dictionary entry form...

No comments:

Post a Comment