Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday five.

Five things not to say to me in your reply to my online dating ad, in no particular order:

  • My housemate said I'm looking german today - I think by "german" she meant "hot."
  • I have probably seen every episode of Law and Order.
  • Take a deep look at the man behind this note and the pictures.
  • I ride a motorcycle (Japanese crotch rocket).
  • I don't have a t.v.
(Oh and also, how can someone "sound cute" in an online ad? "Sounding fun" I get - but "cute"? Yes, sports fans, it's that time again. Twelve replies were automatically deleted, and I responded to the remaining seven... albeit five days later, because just the thought of spending time on this made me tired so I put it off for too long and now I'm responding in my insomniatic state at 4am and they will probably all think I'm a weirdo. In spite of that, this is my most optimistic attempt to date. I'll keep you posted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment