Monday, April 09, 2007

My new theme song.

Driving home after a particularly crummy day at work today (yes, it's a good job, but it's still WORK which means it still SUCKS), I heard this song, which won the vote for "best of set" during KFOG's 10 @ 10 this morning.

I can see why it won - it struck a chord with me personally. (The first part, anyway. ) I just had a three day weekend and all I could think last night was, damn, I have got to find a sugar daddy. And, maybe I could just move to a cabin in the middle of nowhere and live off my savings for years. And actually, yes, I wish I could just get paid to watch cable TV every night. Because I do learn from hours upon hours of watching cooking/home decorating shows, and Jon Stewart really does make me "LOL" and sometimes "ROTFL," and I honestly do care about the Little People and am dying to see what the hell happens to regular-sized little person Jacob in tonight's episode.

I don't really want all the stuff at the end of that song though. Other than, perhaps, the McCulloch chainsaw, because if I learned nothing else from Grindhouse, I learned that you've got to be prepared in case nuclear splooge really turns people into flesh-eating zombies.

So, what do YOU want from life?

No comments:

Post a Comment