Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Happy cat... has run out of happy.

I don't really get the video game references, and I don't usually use internet-ish acronyms other than my favorite one (JMFC) but this one made me LOL. Click on Meme Cats to see more.

This kind of thing now has a Wikipedia entry. With links to these kinds of photos. And these kinds. And these kinds. And finally, these kinds. If you click on no other link, click the last one.

I was supposed to be in bed an hour ago but I got caught up in this and I'm kinda glad. I have literally not laughed so hard in a long time, as I have with some of these photos/captions.

3 comments:

  1. Be sure to regularly check the lolcat clearing house I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER. Also starring the Lolrus and his Bucket. It helps to start from the first post.

    And though not lolcats, I highly recommend the adventures of Winston and Rudy on the blog fourfour. Especially Winston.

    If you've wondered how to pronounce all those acronyms, a Warcraft player has made a helpful music video. CUL8TR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very clever. And informative.

    However, it's not that I'm not happy to see Mah Nà Mah Nà make a well-deserved comeback (The Office/BBC stylie, some commerical, now this).

    The problem is that every time I hear any notes from the song, I CANNOT GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD FOR DAYS.

    Doo doo, do do do. Mah nà mah nà!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, the "fail" one was just so pathetic. i've been there, buddy, i feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete