Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Awwww, you shouldn't have.

Most of the weddings I've been invited to have extended the invitation for me only. Even my oldest and dearest friend only alloted me one seat at her upcoming nuptuals. I couldn't care less - people who invite me to weddings know that they are not likely to attend mine anytime soon, and weddings are too expensive for me to bring a friend along for the fun of it, and I'm just happy to be nominated... er, invited...

Today I was pleasantly surprised to receive an invitation which indicated that two seats had been reserved for me.

TWO seats!

You silly, crazy, optimistic friends. I appreciate the thought but unless you want my whiny cat there, it's just gonna be me, my vegetarian self and I. And we all fit in one seat.

(Formal RSVP is in the mail. Whee!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment