Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Special invitation, just for you!

"Because you were referred to me, I wanted to personally invite you as my guest to attend the nation's #1 conference on Real Estate Investing & Total Asset Protection. At this conference you will learn how to: 1. Use the tools that other millionaires are using..."

WAIT, Reed West of Achieving Excellence. Am I a millionaire? Why do you, my junk mail, know that I'm a millionaire but I DON'T?

Oh and also, I've never seen a "formal invitation" with a P.S., a P.P.S. and a P.P.P.S. Reed West must also be a high school sophomore.* If so - L.Y.L.A.S., Reed!

________________
* Yeah, yeah. I use multiple P.S.'s in emails all the time. But that's email - not a formal invitation to be someone's VIP guest at a bloody $69 seminar on real estate investing.

No comments:

Post a Comment