Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I [heart] Kathy Griffin.

No reason for the subject, other than I'm watching one of her specials right now and she's totally dogging on Oprah, while admiring her at the same time. Genius.

So I'm trying to offload all my extraneous CD cases via Craig's List, and it's turning into quite the ordeal. I offered first picks to the first person who replied, who luckily lives about a mile from me, but we keep missing each other. Meanwhile about 83 people have replied asking if they are still available. Do I ignore the first replier (is that even a word?) and just get rid of this stuff? Or do I remain loyal to the first replier and play phone tag for all eternity (or until we can coordinate schedules)?

I'm currently following the latter advice. I think this explains a lot about why I'm still in my current job.

No comments:

Post a Comment