Monday, May 15, 2006

Salmon for dummies... indeed.

Next time you're in Trader Joe's, and you see pre-packaged salmon in a bag, marinated with dill and lemon, and you just have to pop the bag in the oven for 10 minutes and the salmon is ready to eat... DON'T DO IT.

I have finally learned my lesson. I am never, ever, EVER buying pre-packaged fish again. It's all fancy restaurant fish from here on out. Nevermore will meat enter this apartment.

Bleeeeaaaaaahhhhh...

[Editor's belated note: in retrospect, I actually think the salmon was fine - not the greatest fish I've ever had, but edible and I didn't have to touch raw fish, which is what I was going for. I think it was the combo of a bloody hot apartment and novocaine/drilling earlier in the day that all added up to BLECH.]

No comments:

Post a Comment