Friday, May 05, 2006

Bad news, good news.

The bad news: I have been instructed by several doctors not to run the scheduled 18 miles tomorrow.

The good news: I DON'T HAVE TO RUN 18 MILES TOMORROW - YEEEEEHAW! As I sit here enjoying my glass of wine, looking forward to sleeping in and enjoying fun with friends tomorrow night, I have to say that I am very happy about that.

The other good news: There's apparently nothing seriously wrong, I just need to rest my leg and do my stretches and I should be OK. And also, I'm only halfway through the training so if I recover well from this, all should be fine for the next few months. Better to take a break halfway through, than have this hit 3 weeks prior to the marathon - or run through the pain and cause major injury.

Oh, and also - I DON'T HAVE TO RUN 18 MILES TOMORROW - YEEEEEHAW!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your immiment recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And I can't help but think that sleeping till 2pm today helped immensely. :)

    ReplyDelete