Saturday, February 11, 2006

Sorry, Book That Will Change My Life.

Today was Barter Day, where I was supposed to find as many great barters as possible. Instead, I made an executive decision to make today "DO NOTHING DAY." Or at least, "DO NOTHING I PLANNED TO DO TODAY DAY." I have blown off anything I intended to do*, I'm still in my pj's at 3:30pm, and I'm okay with that.

I think yesterday just sucked the life out of me and I needed a day to recover. At least I have a job. And at least it's not Apron Scratcher, or Mud Boss, or Skull Grinder.

At least I have that going for me.

________________
* One planned activity was to attend Kevin Smith's panel at the WonderCon. I just couldn't bear the thought of driving/parking in the city (I wanted to go shopping at a non-BART-friendly store afterward), hundreds of people, the unbearable Q&A session where people inevitably asked the stupidest questions... it was all just too much. Maybe I'll watch An Evening with Kevin Smith to make up for it.

I did something equally geeky in place of it though - cleaned up my hard drive and backed the shit up out of everything I possibly could. Yay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment