Saturday, February 04, 2006

Belated Friday five.

I know these five things are true:

  • I will never, ever again eat at a Chipotle. Even for convenience's sake. Any restaurant that puts instructions for how to eat their food on their napkins is a NO GO in my book.
  • I like Nine Inch Nails' remake of Dead Souls much better than Joy Division's original.
  • I did not know until today that Joy Division did this song originally.
  • If this morning was any indication, the 26-mile run will not be half as difficult as dealing with a bunch of chatty Cathys at 8am every weekend.
  • If this afternoon was any indication, Luna is going to need to learn how to actually TALK so that I don't get SEVERELY PISSED at her for waking me from my nap (by sitting on the bed meowing meowing meowing) just because it's her dinnertime. If she could just say "hey I'm hungry" it would make things much more amicable between the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment