Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A not-so-Friday-5 compilation.

Since I'm off until next Wednesday, I have a little time to catch up on things. Including This Book, which includes a checklist of things you're supposed to acknowledge having no intention of ever doing (to lessen the guilt when you don't ever do them). So I bring you the Top 5 Things I Will Never Do Before I Die:

  1. Grow a tail
  2. Become world chess champion
  3. Understand Einstein
  4. Learn the Periodic Table by heart
  5. Eradicate hepititis C
Unrelated, but not really - Top 5 Things I NEED TO DO BEFORE I DIE - from the same list I had to choose from above:
  1. Drink myself silly in New Zealand
  2. Acquire a hard-ass nickname
  3. Come out of a black hole alive
  4. Jump bail
  5. Start a revolution
And also unrelated - Top 5 Things I've Already Done That Are On This List:
  1. Call my father 'pa'
  2. Shovel manure
  3. Give birth to a goatboy (just seeing if you are paying attention)
  4. Blame God for everything
  5. Smoke a Cuban cigar (hey - does that count as a felony??)
So what will YOU never do?

No comments:

Post a Comment