Sunday, February 12, 2006

Netflix probably thinks I died.

For the longest time, I was turning movies/TV series around faster than Netflix could send them to me. The last three I received have been sitting next to my TV since 1/11 (one) and 1/20 (the other two).

It's not that I haven't wanted to see these movies. I have. It's just that between out-of-town guests, birthdays, Curb Your Enthusiasm lendings, etc I just haven't gotten around to it. Even my recent bouts of procrastination have not helped the cause.

Finally, last night, I watched Millions. If you want to see THE CUTEST KID EVER say "brilliant" in that way those Brits are fond of doing, watch this movie. (And overall it was quite good. Sorta kinda Amelie-ish, in a sense. Sorta. Kinda.)

One down, two to go. Last night I also started Shaolin Soccer (but didn't finish it - but know I will love it just as I loved Kung Fu Hustle). And someday soon I will watch Batman Begins (I hear it's all dark and creepy - oh and also Christian Bale all muscled up, how could that possibly go wrong?).

End of pop culture hyperlinks for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment