Sunday, January 25, 2009

I found Debra Winger!

In case you didn't know, she went missing. But I found her today! She was at Rachel's wedding.

Wow. Fantastic. I started out hating her, then I felt sorry for her, then I hated her again and then I just wanted to give her a big hug. (Kym, not Rachel, I liked Rachel the whole time.) But I was never not interested in what was going to happen next. The entire cast was amazing. The hand held camera gave the illusion that the audience were guests at the party, or that this was a documentary, which made it painfully believable. (Thankfully she didn't go all Michael Pitt and suddenly stare at the camera asking, "really? is it me? it's them, right?!")

Anyway. Anne Hathaway was robbed at the SAG. Meryl, for that role, really? Lame. I suspect that Kate Winslet deserved the Golden Globe but I haven't seen that one yet so I can't say for sure.

And for the record, if I ever get married, I want THAT wedding and I'm only inviting THOSE people... And maybe a couple of y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment