Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday five.

Five things that did not suck today, in honor of my new goal of following along with this as often as possible, in no particular order:

  • free tax advice re: moving and paying consulting taxes from a knowledgeable person
  • the new Franz Ferdinand album (shhhhh... but it's damn good)
  • REMEMBERING THAT CAT TOWN EXISTED, INTRODUCING IT TO SOMEONE, AND RE-READING THE THANKSGIVING EPISODE AT LUNCH
  • being able to listen to David Cross's 2002 album at work this afternoon, where (among other things) he makes me laugh approximately every 2 seconds and also predicts that W would go down as the worst President in history...
  • walking 4 miles home this evening because it still hasn't rained in days (weeks?)
However, because I can't let this go, one of the many things that did suck about today is that my VCR recorded sketchy sound, but no picture, of the season premiere of Lost. If I didn't suspect they'd replay it next Tuesday (because that's what they do), I would be seriously annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment