Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful five.

Five lighthearted things I am thankful for today, in no particular order:

  • the Pipeline porter and cranberry stuffing in my refrigerator
  • I have no plans with anyone's crazy family (including my own)
  • the House marathon on TNT
  • I am finished with Christmas shopping
  • I don't have to go to work (!!!)
Five not-so-lighthearted things I am thankful for today, in no particular order:
  • I have a refrigerator full of food and a roof over my head
  • I am physically able to take a nice long walk later this afternoon
  • I can fill up a couple bags for Salvation Army this morning to help those in need
  • I have a job
  • My friends and their crazy families (and my own) are, generally speaking, healthy and happy
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment