Sunday, May 06, 2007

Work with me, people.

I get to pick my bridesmaid dress for my best friend's wedding later this summer. I'm headed back east for her bridal shower/bachelorette party in a couple of weeks, so I was hoping to find something before then so that I can compare it with the other bridesmaids' dresses and make sure we sorta look alike. So today I endeavored upon a day of shopping for that, and some other things.

At Baby Gap the woman forgot to give me the 50% off second pair of shorts until I reminded her. At Old Navy the guy forgot to give me 20% off my entire purchase as the email from them had promised, until I reminded him. Trader Joe's was out of frozen naan (AGAIN!! grr) and they also didn't have the pre-cut cheese variety pack I was going to pick up for a meeting later this week. No luck on the bridesmaid dress either.

Regardless of the aforementioned facts, five hours and $200 later I schlepped nineteen thousand bags upstairs and spent 30 minutes unloading them.

I ask you... How does this happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment