Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Who knew, I do like the John Butler Trio.

But so far, only for that song "Better Than," which has the lyric I've incorporated as my work mantra: "The grass is greener but just as hard to mow..."

And also? I kinda like Ray Lamontagne. But so far, only for that song "Within You."

In other music news, I'm fairly excited about the following new releases:

  • Sky Blue Sky (Wilco)
  • The Else (They Might Be Giants)
  • The Mix Up (Beastie Boys)
  • Blake Lewis's first album, 'cause he's sure to be eliminated tonight which, if former runner up success is any indication, means an immediate record deal
(It's my crafting friend's fault. She got me back into this Idol crap. And I really like Jamie Lidell so of course I like Blake.)

Oh and also? This is still way more interesting to write about than that damn paper I (still) have to write. It's kind of funny - the purpose of the paper is to criticize a fictional organization in a case study. I am usually ALL ABOUT criticism of others. Why, just on the way home I provided a running commentary to myself about all the idiot drivers and bikers. So why am I having such a hard time with this paper?!

Oh yeah... I'm lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment