Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Oh, and also, if I were king of the forest?

I would ban movies with actors who don't bother to pick an accent. I was so distracted trying to figure out what country they were supposed to be from, and what country they were allegedly in, that I missed all the twists and turns of the actual plot. By the end when all was revealed, I found myself wishing I'd just watched Fight Club for the nine millionth time instead.

And the very loud dude at the gym. I would ban him as well.

1 comment:

  1. Well you do realize that Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves set the bar way below sea level for decades to come. Unless the earl of Locksley really spoke like a lilting Newark cabbie.

    Have you seen 300 yet? The Spartans were a manly line of bellowing Greco-Scotsmen.

    ReplyDelete