Sunday, October 15, 2006

A: The Raiders.

Q: Who SUCKS?

I'm not a huge football fan, but I was at one point. Of late I've gotten back into the Sunday ritual of game day. It's a family tradition. And my brother has given me countless Raiders paraphernalia items that I should be able to wear proudly (should I ever wear such things, and should the Raiders ever NOT SUCK). And an ex-boyfriend was a GINORMOUS Eagles fan. (I still love the Flyers, but the Eagles? Naaaah. I root for the Steelers just to spite him.)

The real reason is that it's an excuse to drink beer and eat chips, even though I'm watching the game alone.

Mmmmm. Fritos scoops. Mmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. My brother, in response to my request for no more Raiders paraphernalia for Christmas:

    "yeah they are the suckiest bunch of sucks to ever suck"

    ReplyDelete