Tuesday, October 03, 2006

So not Friday five.

Five reasons I'm skipping the Scott Capurro show at the Punchline tonight, even though I've been wanting to see him for a while now and I already bought the ticket, in no particular order:

  • Her Maj needs some quality lap time.
  • I only paid $17 for the ticket. (Well, $13 plus "convenience" charges.) I can suck up $17. In a weird way I'm actually saving money since there's a 2-drink minimum, and sodas are probably $9.
  • It's the first night of a 5-night show, meaning he'll be trying things out on tonight's crowd whereas Saturday's show, which I cannot attend, will likely be polished and brilliant.
  • I don't want to sit in a crowd of Alice-Morning-Show-lovers.
  • I'm a lazy SOB who has no interest in leaving her apartment tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment