Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hipsters, unite.

Come align for the big fight to rock for you... It's the Download Festival! Don't forget your hoodies, aviator sunglasses, 70's haircuts, Sid Vicious t-shirts, and of course your nine million packs of cigarettes.

Yeah, I'm SO SURE my lack of breath while running today had nothing to do with all the secondhand smoke I inhaled yesterday. And it wasn't even the GOOD kind of secondhand smoke!! That, I wouldn't mind so much.

Damn I'm getting old.*

Who wants honey? As long as there's some money. Who wants that honey?

________________
* Grumpy-old-lady-bitching aside, it was totally worth my $35 and loss of lung capacity to see The Shins, FINALLY. And also the Yeah Yeah Yeahs who totally rocked. Yeah yeah yeah they did. And Beck, whose puppets re-enacted Snakes on a Plane. On a bus. I love that guy.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to add designer retro sneakers! And leggings under miniskirts.

    Loved the Shins, loved the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. The marionettes rocked, though I also found them strangely disturbing. I missed out on Snakes on a Bus. :(

    Oh, and my section was FULL of "good" smoke. I felt like I was at an indoor reggae concert!

    ReplyDelete