Saturday, August 20, 2005

Exercises in cause and effect.

For the past three weeks, it seems that my going to the gym is directly related to how much cheese I eat the night before. A sprinkle on some pasta doesn't warrant getting up at 6am, but you can bet that a quarter of a package sure does.* I was doing really well for about six months but then work got crazy and I was traveling every week and... Well, maybe the ultimate reason is that I needed a break before beginning my next ten-pounds-down endeavor.

Whatever the rationale - I will be resuming my routine of going to the gym regularly starting again on Monday. I WILL. You can't stop me. Go ahead, try. I dare you.

________________
* For more exercises in cause and effect, go here.

1 comment:

  1. I went. But in the p.m. rather than the a.m. ... And have been going 3-4 times a week since. In the p.m. rather than the a.m. ...

    ReplyDelete