Sunday, February 06, 2005

Go Eagles!!

Yeah, they're gonna lose (horribly, I'm predicting). And yeah, I don't really care about the Superbowl. And yeah, I find it atrocious that corporations spend billions of dollars to advertise tons of crap we don't need during said Superbowl.* And yeah, I'd much rather watch college football than professional football because college kids actually give a shit about teamwork and integrity.

But if the implications of the big game are that I can leave the documentation updating work I'm very bitter about having to do today, and instead go drink some beer and think about something else for a few hours, then I'm all for it.

Go Eagles!! Make it a true underdog story today.

________________
* And yeah, blatant erectile dysfunction ads are way more offensive to me than seeing someone's boob. But that's another rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment