Thursday, February 10, 2005

Bring out your dead.

I have recently been enjoying the first season of Six Feet Under, the funeral-home version of Northern Exposure which I haven't seen since, oh, about the first season. (Me and my bright idea to move out of the apartment that had free HBO.) There's really nothing to not like about this show. Other than the fact that it was on HBO so I couldn't watch it for three years. And that it's cancelled now.

I've also seen some random things lately, such as two extreme versions of boys coming of age in Roger Dodger and My Life as a Dog. (Liked both a lot for very different reasons.)

Yeah, I'm liking the Netflix. I definitely watch way less TV than I used to, which is a great thing. However, I'm still a total couch potato, which is not such a great thing. But right now I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment