Sunday, February 13, 2005

Cry me a river... of self-induced ridicule.

So I know that some of you out there, like me, enjoy a good Justin Timberlake song every now and then. (Uh... it's not just me, right? I'm not the only one who's been Justified, right?) In light of that, here are a few other guilty pleasures I publicly confess to. Just because I feel like telling you, that's why.

5. Riding in my friend's BMW Z4 convertible. Under normal circumstances I would make a rather large fuss about someone spending so much on a car when there are so many other worthy causes in the world... But, man, those butt-warmer seats in 50 degree weather, while the top is down, and the stereo is loud, are soooooo cool.
4. The new Kelly Clarkson song. I sing it out loud in the car.
3. Southern accents. Minus the conservative attitude that usually come along with southern accents, that southern drawl really gets to me. Matthew McConaughey, you can call me anytime.
2. Manicures. I'm so not a girlie girl but I love me a good manicure.
1. MTV's Made. Because really, there's nothing like seeing the underdog come out on top after being coached by a bunch of professional attitude adjusters/dancers/personal trainers/designers/etc., and also being given a lot of money and the popularity that comes along with being followed around by cameras at school.

End of shameless self-humiliation for one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment