Thursday, February 17, 2005

Couch potato addicts, unite.

Another guilty pleasure that is far less demonizing than my Justified obsession, is that I am totally hooked on TLC. When I got cable again after not having it for several years, I swore to myself that I would not get caught up in the Trading Spaces mania. Swore it. SWORE IT.

Yeah, well... As with any addiction, Trading Spaces led to While You Were Out (I so want to marry Evan), which led to Clean Sweep (I so want to marry Eric), In a Fix (I so want to marry Justin), and most recently Town Haul (I so want to marry... okay, I don't really want to marry anyone on that show, but I like watching it)... And then it spilled over to other channels where I find myself gravitating toward shows like Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and Orange County Choppers.

The good news is that despite what you might think, the name of the channel isn't a lie. I have actually Learned a lot from The Channel about home decorating, construction, and how much the thrift stores in my area suck big time (where do they find all that marvelous STUFF?!).

I'm also addicted to the Food Network, and want to marry several people on that channel as well, but that's a story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment