Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One picture a day - check.

OK, so I may have missed a few days. But still. Some days I took many, many pictures. Overall, "A" for effort, especially since the whole impetus behind this was to have subjects for my Photoshop class, which I ended up having to cancel because Photoshop 6.0 <> Photoshop Elements 6.0 (I could hear the laughter in the reply - "yeah, maybe if you had Photoshop 10.0 the non-Elements class would be okay but your version is SO OLD...").

Anyway, here are some of my faves (that do not involve flowers - spring made it so easy to take a photo a day):

Prineville, OR

Apologetic graffiti artist - Portland, OR

Wrist stamp for Berbati's Pan

From the Broadway Bridge - Portland, OR

Laurelhurst Park - Portland, OR

Near Portland State University

Several "Portland Failblog" shots were also documented elsewhere.

Incidentally, I'd forgotten about the Photoshop 5.5 tutorial my dear friend (erhm, completely legally) gave me when he built my computer for me. Four tutorials later, I can do everything I wanted to do in the first place. In your face, Photoshop Elements at PCC!

No comments:

Post a Comment