Saturday, March 21, 2009

Questions.

Would it be wrong to offer a half-eaten bag of Munchies to a homeless man holding a sign asking for donations? Before you judge, know that I bought the bag at Target because I had more errands to run and after eating a way-too-healthy vegan Reuben sandwich earlier today, nothing else remotely appealed to me at that moment. I've eaten all I will ever eat from that bag, and I hate to waste food. Well, "food."

Another question. What is the proper response to a pink-haired male cashier at OfficeMax asking to shake your hand because you're one of their smartest customers for buying the $10 3-year warranty on a $70 computer chair? I said sure and shook his hand... but it just seemed odd on so many levels.

(New chair is awesome, by the way. I finally opted to replace the Ikea plastic piece of crap I bought last May with a real chair because I signed up for a Photoshop online class, and as a result I'll probably be spending more time here in the coming weeks. And also because I watch so much TV on the interweb these days, and dragging the big comfy chair over got annoying after the second time I did that.

Maybe one day I'll actually spring for a laptop and wireless and watch stuff online from the comfort of my couch or bed like all YOU people! Give me a few more years.)

No comments:

Post a Comment