Saturday, February 14, 2009

My kitty is a junkie, what does your kitty do?

After her stay at the Ritz last week, Her Majesty came home with more things shaved. I can't help but laugh every time I see her little arms where the catheter was:

Shoot up or shut up!

In general, she's doing OK. According to the vet, she does have that awful sounding IBD as well as food allergies (damn cat) so we've had twice daily fun with multiple pills/syringes o'meds since Tuesday. This is pretty much her new look around 6:30am and 6:30pm every day:

But shortly afterwards, she returns to her obnoxiously adorable self again. Just in time for my Costa Rica trip, we'll be down to one pill a day and a new diet, and she will weigh more than 7lbs, and I will be much more comfortable leaving her in the hands of a stranger while I enjoy the monkeys and ziplines and red eyed tree frogs.

And fresh fish and kayaking and lava flows and hanging bridges and hot springs.

And rainforests and fried plantains and hammocks by the water and 320 species of birds.

And manatees and tropical sunsets and...

No comments:

Post a Comment