Monday, February 16, 2009

Dear Facebook...

... Thank you for enabling me to waste a perfectly good day off.

It started innocently enough. Up at 6:30am, laundry at 7am, I'll just hop on and play my rounds of challenge sudoku. Wouldn't want to keep a friend waiting after all, and don't puzzles and word games prevent memory loss later in life? (Oh yeah. I can rationalize my way out of a wet paper bag like you can't believe.)

Laundry got dragged out for three hours due to everyone else thinking they had the right to use the washer and dryer today too. Eh, OK. Another sudoku challenge initiated, and I'll catch up on scrabble too. Then I had to wait for the catsitter interviewees, so OK, another few rounds of sudoku and my turn at scrabble. After the interviews I did go to REI for kayak shoes and then I hit the gym for losing-beer-weight-from-weekend-guest-visit purposes. And then home. Since then, Facebook.

I find it incredibly ironic that there are dozens of "Facebook is a waste of time!" groups on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment