Thursday, November 03, 2005

"You know how I know you're gay?"

Last night I saw 40-Year Old Virgin. On the Parkway's 2-for-1 night. Thank God.

Here is my review:

It was a guy flick. In case you couldn't tell from the quote used as a subject for this post.

That's cool - we have our flicks. You need yours. You want to imagine meeting a grandma as hot as Catherine Keener? Go for it. You want to think that doing nothing but asking questions is the way to seduce a girl? OK. You want to brag about your "accomplishments"? Whatever. While you do that, we'll be watching John Cusack movies and cursing the day that you were born.

I will say, in its defense, that the very end of this movie was worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY of my $2.50.

And damn, Paul Rudd is hot. But, even several movies later, I still don't know what it is about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment