Saturday, February 23, 2008

In the valley of Oh. My. God.

In a last ditch effort to educationally cast my vote for the Oscars, which, by the way, you have until 4pm Sunday, February 24 to do... which is a full hour before the event actually starts, and which I can still win if I get the most answers right, because no other personal marketing efforts have indicated otherwise... :)

Tonight I coughed my way through another nominee.

I was originally drawn to this film because of Tommy Lee Jones, who I love unabashedly (um, I voluntarily watched Space Cowboys to view his presence and subsequently pronounced my love for this man, hello?).

But I really didn't grasp the extent of why I should love this film based on the very limited trailers - anti-Iraq? Susan Sarandon? Charlize Theron? James Franco? "Sleeper film"?

Let the record show, Oh, My God. See this movie. Holy freaking cow, this is a Bay Area viewer goldmine...

And I will leave it at that.. Vote, baby, vote! Movie passes are at stake!

No comments:

Post a Comment