Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday five.

Five people, places or things I ask you to keep in your thoughts in the coming weeks, in no particular order:

  • Kenya.
  • My oldest friend's very adorable 6 month old baby boy, who was diagnosed with infantile glaucoma and will have his first (of probably many) surgeries on Monday.
  • The residents, organizations, and volunteers who continue to work hard to get the devastated New Orleans region back on its feet, two and a half years later. (Stole that from S., who is still actively involved - thanks, S.)
  • My aunt, who underwent a bone biopsy to determine whether she has bone cancer in the midst of having pneumonia. She's a great no-nonsense lady who always hosts Thanksgiving dinner and her jello marshmallow salads are to die for... I like her a lot.
  • The animals at the SF Zoo, who apparently keep having to deal with IDIOTS. Yeah, I said it.
And a bunch of other important things, but these are what came to mind tonight. I am dreading the third scary personally relevant situation that is inevitably coming my way. These things ALWAYS come in three's.

No comments:

Post a Comment