Monday, November 13, 2006

"Maybe when I retire, I can finally chase the dream."

So this just reminded me of my only beef (no pun intended) with Lost. I have watched about half of season one, and I keep wondering...

(Digression: I apologize for the complete un-PC-ness of this post, but really, there is no other way to ask this question. End of digression.)

WHY IS THE FAT GUY STILL FAT??

I mean, come on! You've spent seven days on a desert island, you're sweating ALL THE TIME, there's barely any water for anyone and you're probably just eating fruit and roasted wild boar...

A friend at work said it would all be explained soon enough. But by Biggest Loser standards, the other people should've already wasted away to nothing, and the fat guy should be visibly smaller. So I'm VERY curious to hear this "explanation."

Otherwise though, loving the show.

3 comments:

  1. Well, look at it this way... there are a *lot* of unexplained things going on. Like...

    Why did only the hot people (except for Hurley - he's the token) survive?

    Where did the polar bear come from?

    How was Locke able to start walking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they've explained the Polar bear. They were in the cages.

    Polar bears are excellent swimmers.

    ReplyDelete