Friday, November 03, 2006

And in today's TV news.

Doogie Howser is gay. I am so glad he came out. How I Met Your Mother is a good show too. Not just because he and Willow are in it, either. Watch it.

Scrubs, for those of you who don't know, is (was?) a really freakin' good show. I am a recent convert, having dismissed the show for many years due to sitcom mania and old friends in sororities who love the show (therefore disqualifying it in my day-to-day TV watching), and having only seen recent reruns at the 7:30 hour on Comedy Central before the Daily Show nightly rerun. But yeah - one episode of Zach Braff not knowing what to do with himself after all his friends are in relationships - it's even better than Grey's Anatomy. (Which I also love.)

And also - don't be fooled. LOST is as addictive as they say. I only got through the first DVD with the pilot and two episodes, but let me tell you - I AM HOOKED.

1 comment:

  1. I told you so!

    And I love Scrubs. I think it's hilarious and silly. "Dr. Acula!"

    ReplyDelete