Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Probably shouldn't post this on ye ole dubya dubya dubya...

(But when has that ever stopped me before?)

I went in search of specific photos tonight. I have so many of them, I just know I do. Sadly, it seems that I left all my bershon photos in Maryland. Here in my California apartment, I do have lots of photos of me + alcohol! Go figure.

But in the true spirit of bershon, I bring you the shark gingerbread house. Created by me and another clearly-single person, upon completion it sat in a coworker's office until I noticed bugs crawling on it about a year later. Note the attention to detail! The gummy heads on stakes! The food coloring running down the fangs at the front door! What bitter creativity! Low sodium! No calories!

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps you should get out of HMO administration, team up with that partner again, and build a street of full-size shark houses. They could all face some neighborhood full of attractive upscale stroller-pushers. I'm thinking Noe Valley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete