Tuesday, August 01, 2006

And suddenly, the plot thickens.

I got REALLY SICK of hearing about the Mel Gibson debacle REALLY QUICKLY... Especially being on vacation this week and doing lots of channel surfing during my extended breakfasts. Even CNN was covering the story, every hour on the hour, for pete's sake. It was all too stupid and attention-grabbing and "so what if Jesus was Jewish Mel made a lot of fucking money off that 'film'."

Then I heard that he had to halt plans for a miniseries about the Holocaust... and I just had to sigh at the irony. And hope for his swift demise. Or at least pray for a good South Park episode about the whole thing.

If there is a God in heaven, Tom will be next...

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to see Apocalypto because it's about Pre-Colombian Maya decline, but I don't know now...

    ReplyDelete