Tuesday, October 04, 2005

"We must develop knowledge optimization initiatives to leverage our key learnings."

Today I learned several things:

  • the remake of "Masters of War" by Pearl Jam is a surprisingly good workout song
  • Beverages & More is doing it's periodic "buy one the second one is $0.05" sale (woohoo!)
  • clarifying the "die!" that you scream at the asshole who keeps cutting you off on the road with "...someday!" really lessens the guilt that follows
  • Fiona Apple has a new album
  • I can do the elliptical for 40 minutes, burn 350 calories, and still walk afterward
By sharing, am I leveraging? Scott Adams wants to know.

3 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo, indeed!

    Jebus, you're strong!

    It's better that the asshole die later, anyway. Crashing into a car driven by a corpse can ruin your whole day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly the marathon-runner-slash-bodybuilder-in-training doesn't subscribe to my way of thinking: "No pain... No pain."

    Alright klayperson. I'll up the ante, you get the pirate patch ready for when my eye implodes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out about the BevMo sale, and I am glad I did.

    Salud, Jen

    ReplyDelete